Q: Is the festival still happening? What is the current situation?
A: The 2020 edition of the festival is postponed to June 11 - 13 2021 because of COVID. Click here to read the official announcement from the organiser.
Q: Is it the same festival as in 2020?
A: Our line up, locations and program stay the same, except for some minor updates. We updated our webpage with all the relevant info for the 2021 edition.
Q: I already purchased a ticket for the 2020 edition. What happens to my ticket?
A: You have three options:
1) Transfer your ticket to 2021 edition: this will be done automatically. You do not need to do anything. There will be additional benefits to this option to show our appreciation for your support:
- 10 % discount voucher for the next editions of the festival, can be used anytime you want
- 5 % discount on Chloe Ladies Styling Bootcamp and/or Bachata Fusion Masterclass by C & C and D & S for 2021 edition
- Early access tickets to 2022 edition with hugely reduced prices (lower than the Early Bird prices)
- Free Adicto T-shirt of your size
- Special golden VIP festival wristband for us to notice you during the event
- A chance to win a free 60 min. private class with the favourite artists of your choice
We really hope that you can stay with us for the 2021 edition and not issue a refund. We also understand if you cannot make it on the new dates or you are in urgent financial need right now.
2) Sell your ticket: You can sell your ticket to someone else who can make it in 2021. We removed all the name transfer fees to make it easier for you.
3) Refund: Please fill in this form for each ticket you have (including Ladies Styling Bootcamp tickets) to request a refund until 30.6.2020. All the refunds will be processed latest by 1.1.2021.
You will also receive an e-mail from the organiser until end of April with the same information. Please make sure you are able to receive e-mails from Eventbrite.
Q: Latest 1.1.2021 for the refund? That is quite late.
A: We apologise if this date is too far in the future for you to get your refund. COVID has hit us financially like it did many other events in the scene and we would like to ask for your patience to be able to have the means to issue your refund. We should also consider the processing times of such refunds since we have to process each request individually and this takes time, depending on number of request. We will do our best to refund you as soon as possible.
Q: Can I buy a ticket with the same price if I refund it now and decide to buy it later?
A: No, the ticket sales for 2021 edition will start with the latest price of 2020 edition, which is 119 €, to ensure that those who decide to keep their tickets are not at a disadvantage.
Q: When will the official ticket sales for 2021 edition start?
A: The ticket sales will resume on 1.6.2020.
Q: What is the price policy for the 2021 edition?
A: Since we will already have some tickets automatically transferred from the 2020 edition, we will start with the current price of 119 € and increase in 10 € increments based on demand and contingent. A price increase will be announced in advance on our social media channels. The prices for the bootcamps and masterclasses stay the same.
Q: Will there still be a Jack & Jill competition in 2021?
A: Yes, the registration for the competition will open later and it will be accessible only to Full Pass holders.
Q: Can I refund my Full Pass only and keep the Ladies Styling Bootcamp ticket?
A: No, it is not possible to attend a bootcamp or master class without a Full Pass. Your bootcamp ticket will become invalid as soon as you refund your Full Pass.
Q: Can I refund my Ladies Styling Bootcamp ticket and keep the Full Pass?
A: No, this is not possible since your Bootcamp ticket is tied to a Full Pass and reasons for a refund for the Bootcamp without the refund of a Full Pass is not covered by special COVID refund conditions.
Q: I have questions that are not answered here. Whom can I contact?
A: You can send us an e-mail or contact us on one of our official social media channels on FB or IG: @adictobachata.